Resume PDF (Right click, save link as to download)
Enthusiastic and flexible, able to adapt to change and maintain a positive attitude. Enjoys working with teams that motivate each other to make exceptional artwork. An exceptional communicator.
- Maya - 4 years experience creating hard surface models, retopologizing, laying out UVs, and some shader networking.
- ZBrush - 3 years experience detailing assets, sculpting tiling textures, and some polypainting
- Photoshop - 6 years experience with photo manipulation and creating texture maps
- Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Development Kit - 2 years experience importing and placing assets, creating material networks, and lighting
- Illustrator - 1 year experience mostly working with text, some vector art
- Perforce - 2 years experience utilizing source control, creating and updating files, and interfacing with Unreal
- Substance Designer and Painter - beginner, but learning quickly creating materials and detailing assets
Art Lead/Environment Artist, Continuum Studio
Winter Park, FL --- Jan 2015-Present
Responsible for overall feel of the environment, creating assets and textures, and keeping the team true to the selected art style. Maintained a leadership role answering questions, giving advice, and delegating tasks.
Intern, Full Sail University
Winter Park, FL --- Oct 2014-Feb 2015
Created portfolio examples for the class showing workflow and how to present a project's milestones. Became more skilled in the 3D arts, learned to produce quality artwork faster, and focused on meeting deadlines.
Artist, Warrior Ink
Mount Pleasant, SC --- 2010-2011
Communicated with customers to create a custom design for printing on banners, t-shirts, etc. Produced artwork matching the customer's expectations. Worked with all equipment including the large printer and the printing press and became proficient with programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
Full Sail University
Winter Park, FL ---2011-2014
Bachelors of Science Degree in Game Art
- Advanced Achievement Award
- Multiple Course Director Awards
- Motion Capture
- Game Portfolio 1, 2, and 3